7.27.2011

SUPRISE!!!

You probably thought I would forget this didn't you?:D (maybe you didn't or YOU forgot!) I'll refresh your memory! Before I went to California I said there would be a suprise!!! Wanna know what is it?! SPECIAL CONTEST!!! Superstar winner gets a 2sd dress and a non-superstar gets a superstar gift!!!! All you have to do is rate this AWESOME and comment below! In your comment you must tell me your stardoll username and tell me your funniest joke! It can be clean, dirty, random, whatever! As long as it's funny! FUNNIEST JOKE WINS! Easy right? So do it!! Deadline? AUGUST 7!! GOOD LUCK!
HERE'S THE DRESS!!! ^^^^^ It's one of my favorites and I'm giving it away!!! For 2 stardollars!!!! This dress is rare and you're getting it for only 2SDs!!!

Conditions:
Staff members/ other writers cannot enter. 
Joke must be published by September 1.
Winner will be announced and recieving his or her gift 5 days later. 

2 comments:

  1. Grrr!! I am still gunna give you a joke :)
    My friend said HER MOM told her this!! xD
    "Yo mamma so stupid she saw a bus full of white kids and thought it was a twinky."

    ReplyDelete
  2. On stardoll my username is Katkica


    sry but I don't know any joke in english :/

    ReplyDelete