7.24.2011

What Stardoll Has Become


I know you would rather be seeing a makeup tutorial other than reading my rants but this is important. Stardoll is being filled with terrible things each day. Scammers, perverts, etc. Stardoll is supposed to be a safe site for fashion and friends. Not dating, which brings me to another point. I don't get why people are dating on here. It's not a dating website. You don't even know who really is on the computer. They could be lying. If you want to date on the internet go to eharmony or match.com!! NOT STARDOLL! And now for the cyberbullies on here. I'm very disappointed that these horrible people are on here! I would think they would just be on facebook! I've had personal experience with these cyberbullies. This person keeps creating accounts thats making fun of my name and saying disgusting things. Now there is this girl, she is one of best friend's best friend. She keeps calling me ugly and gross. For no reason, she hates me. I didn't even do anything to her. Maybe she is jealous of my friendship with the friend we both share. I don't know. This annoyance is torturing me and aggrevating me. It's complete agony expecting someone to come on and post something mean on your guestbook. It's a waste of time! Wouldn't you rather try to be nice and make friends or just be jerk and hurt others, making less friends. But thats the sick thing about the internet. The reason why people do most of this bullying stuff is because they can't say it to your face! Now they main reason why I am telling you this is because I don't want you to feel the pain I'm feeling. Just ignore them. They want you you get angry and fight back. Just say okay. These people feed on anger and drama. So this is basically how I feel right now (PISSED OFF). Stardoll is becoming one of internet's personal hell for lots of people. If you bothered reading this. Thank you. Rate this terrible if you agree.:(

No comments:

Post a Comment