7.14.2011

Writer's Block



Big problem...I have writer's block and I can't think of any ideas now. Which is why I haven't been posting much and it's really been frustrating me because I promised you guys I would post TONS of NEW ideas when I get back from California and I don't want to disappoint you guys. And what makes it even worse is that LilFruityTooty and SoccerStar are very busy at this moment so there is alot of pressure. Remember I said I take requests at anytime and now is a very good time to send me some requests! You can leave requests in the comments below or you can message me on stardoll. Because I am very lost now...and hopefully my creativity will get off it's butt and start working again...SO PLEASE SEND REQUESTS ONCE YOU FINISH READING THIS!




*for those who don't know what writer's block is, it is a phase whenever you can't think of anything and their is something "blocking" your creative flow.*

No comments:

Post a Comment